Book a COVID-19 test appointment in Whitehorse
In communities contact your health-care provider or local health centre.
Use this tool to make an appointment for a COVID-19 test if:
- you used the self-assessment tool and it determined you needed testing;
- you require a test for medical travel;
- you have been advised to get a test by 811 or a health-care professional.
You may complete this booking for yourself, or on behalf of someone else.
If you need to book an appointment for more than 1 person:
To protect yourself while out in public
- wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer if handwashing facilities are not available; and
- maintain a distance of 2 metres from others.
We value both our clients and our employees. We're committed to providing a safe environment for all. Inappropriate and aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
This tool may change as new information becomes available. Last updated March 2, 2021.