Book a COVID-19 test appointment in Whitehorse
In communities contact your health-care provider or local health centre.
Use this tool to make an appointment for a COVID-19 test if:
- you used the self-assessment tool and it determined you needed testing;
- you require a test for medical travel;
- you have been advised to get a test by 811 or a health-care professional.
You may complete this booking for yourself, or on behalf of someone else.
To make an appointment for more than 1 person from the same bubble, please book consecutive time slots for each individual. Your bubble is welcome to arrive at the testing centre in time for the first scheduled appointment, and can be seen together.
To protect yourself while out in public
- wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer if handwashing facilities are not available; and
- maintain a distance of 2 metres from others.
We value both our clients and our employees. We're committed to providing a safe environment for all. Inappropriate and aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
This tool may change as new information becomes available. Last updated August 8, 2022.